Product Support Analyst (Tier II)
Computer Methods International Corp. (CMiC) is a Software Development firm specializing in enterprise financial and cost management systems designed for the Construction and Engineering industries.
CMiC is the leading provider of complete, integrated and advanced enterprise level software solutions for construction and capital projects. For nearly four decades, CMiC has partnered with the largest and most technologically progressive AEC firms and capital project owners in North America, gaining detailed insight into the unique business needs of the industry. From that experience, CMiC has created CMiC Open Enterprise v10, the most advanced construction and capital project software solution ever developed. Combining an incredibly flexible technological infrastructure with a philosophy of total integration, CMiC Open Enterprise v10 lowers costs, improves productivity and increases interoperability.
The Product Support Analyst is the first point of contact for CMiC customers. They investigate and resolve customer issues while proactively communicating with internal Product Groups to ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary point-of-contact for CMiC Enterprise customers.
- Triage product queues daily.
- Review customer questions and reported problems.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues.
- Conduct web meetings with customers to gather information for investigative purposes and for further assistance.
- Meet with Product Team members to discuss customer inquiries.
- Test system scenarios and duplicate issues to resolve customer inquiries.
- Analyzing and debugging the application.
- Address issues timely and in accordance with customer expectations.
- Participate in project and team meetings; interact and collaborate with team members as required.
- Accurately interpret and effectively comply with company standards, procedures and policies.
- College/University Degree - preferably in Computer Science or IT related.
- Ability to facilitate communication between team members and Product Groups.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- SQL experience.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to teach others CMiC product features.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage and prioritize work flow.
- Previous industry experience with Construction, Professional Services and/or Information Technology is preferred.
- Previous technical support experience or customer service experience is preferred.
- An interest in debugging mobile applications.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and learn quickly.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Proactive with the ability to meet tight deadlines and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-player, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Previous experience with an ERP system is a nice to have.
Full-time, permanent role
Benefits Package (Health & Dental)
Paid Vacation and Personal Days
Yoga Classes and Social Events
Rapidly growing organization with 200+ employees
CMiC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, CMiC will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.