Solutions Consultant (Pre-Sales)
Computer Methods International Corp. (CMiC) is a Software Development firm specializing in enterprise financial and cost management systems designed for the Construction and Engineering industries.
CMiC is the leading provider of complete, integrated and advanced enterprise level software solutions for construction and capital projects. For nearly four decades, CMiC has partnered with the largest and most technologically progressive AEC firms and capital project owners in North America, gaining detailed insight into the unique business needs of the industry. From that experience, CMiC has created CMiC Enterprise, the most advanced construction and capital project software solution ever developed. Combining an incredibly flexible technological infrastructure with a philosophy of total integration, CMiC Enterprise lowers costs, improves productivity and increases interoperability.
An opening currently exists for an Intermediate Solutions Consultant at CMiC. In this role you will be Reporting to the Solutions Group Team Leader, you will work as part of our team of Solutions Consultants that work directly with Account Executives to expand our customer base through software sales. As a subject matter expert for CMiC’s product suite, you will be part of a consultative discovery process and demonstrate CMiC’s value proposition to prospects and customers. Internally, you will participate and enable a smooth handoff to the Consulting Services team for implementation with new customers.
- Uncover, identify and evaluate the business requirements of our prospects and customers.
- Lead a consultative discovery process with prospect stakeholders (including C-level executives, Operations, Accounting and Human Capital teams) to address questions, overcome objectives and understand their ERP software requirements and vision.
- Collaborate with the sales team on sales strategy with an emphasis on tailoring the approach to demonstrate the product suite.
- Advise prospects on optimal ways to leverage CMiC’s industry leading platform, presenting compelling demonstrations of CMiC’s value proposition and expected ROI specific to their use cases.
- Ensure an optimal transition to Consulting Services for new customers by providing documentation of all relevant information from discovery related to stakeholders, scope, goals, and tactical implementation prior to implementation.
- Communicate with our Product teams, summarizing prospects’ expectations, enhancements and preferences.
- Participate in promoting CMiC at various marketing engagements (e.g. presenting at industry conferences).
- 3+ years of experience with significant exposure to pre-sales and software demonstration activities mandatory.
- Strong business acumen, presentation and persuasion capabilities with the ability to control an audience, convey key concepts, and overcome objections.
- The ability to extract, summarize, and analyze key information from a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of either Accounting, Human Capital, and Project Management principles is beneficial.
- An understanding of the AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) industry would be highly beneficial.
- Experience in creating or developing business processes and strategies in a dynamic environment.
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment and operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel when required (approximately 30%).
- Competitive benefits Package (including Health & Dental benefits)
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Quarterly townhall meetings where all employees are encouraged to participate in open discussions
- Located on York University’s campus, easily accessible by transit (TTC, GO, etc.), walking distance to shopping and restaurants
- Outdoor lunch space, including picnic tables
- An active Social Events Committee (past events include annual seasonal parties, pool and bowling tournaments, karaoke nights, Game nights, BBQ’s, and more)
- Health and Wellness focus including Yoga classes, Discounted Health Club membership, fresh fruit and other snacks provided
- RRSP Matching Program after 2 years of employment
- Experience in a rapidly growing, socially responsible corporation