Computer Methods International Corp. (CMiC) is a Software Development firm specializing in enterprise financial and cost management systems designed for the Construction and Engineering industries.
CMiC is the leading provider of complete, integrated and advanced enterprise level software solutions for construction and capital projects. For nearly four decades, CMiC has partnered with the largest and most technologically progressive AEC firms and capital project owners in North America, gaining detailed insight into the unique business needs of the industry. From that experience, CMiC has created CMiC Enterprise, the most advanced construction and capital project software solution ever developed. Combining an incredibly flexible technological infrastructure with a philosophy of total integration, CMiC Enterprise lowers costs, improves productivity and increases interoperability.
The Project Coordinator works closely with Project Managers to help manage the Implementation phase of CMiC software. This role is responsible for performing various administrative and coordinative tasks such as preparing project schedules and maintaining project documentation and customer driven communication.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Act as a Project lead for Cloud based customers, upon request
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Use Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheets to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as a point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Ensure standards and requirements are met
- Travel to customer sites up to 25% of the time
- Experience implementing on premise or cloud based enterprise software, multi-site software solutions
- Knowledge of software development methodologies including waterfall and agile
- Able to manage a change management process – effectively communicates project changes, builds commitment and overcomes resistance, prepares and supports those affected by change
- Proven track record of working with different functional groups to drive the creation and usage of business systems and processes in a rapidly growing environment
- Excellent communication and consultative skills; able to build strong relationships with business users, team members and service providers
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive benefits Package (including Health & Dental benefits)
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Quarterly townhall meetings where all employees are encouraged to participate in open discussions
- Located on York University’s campus, easily accessible by transit (TTC, GO, etc.), walking distance to shopping and restaurants
- Outdoor lunch space, including picnic tables
- An active Social Events Committee (past events include annual seasonal parties, pool and bowling tournaments, karaoke nights, Game nights, BBQ’s, and more)
- Health and Wellness focus including Yoga classes, Discounted Health Club membership, fresh fruit and other snacks provided
- RRSP Matching Program after 2 years of employment
- Experience in a rapidly growing, socially responsible corporation
CMiC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, CMiC will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.