Product Support Analyst (Tier II)
Founded in 1974, CMiC today delivers comprehensive and advanced enterprise and field operations solutions, purpose-built for construction and capital projects companies. CMiC’s powerful software transforms how firms optimize productivity, minimize risk and drive growth by planning and managing all financials, projects, resources, and content assets - all from a single database platform.
In the past several years, the construction industry has experienced unprecedented changes driven by new technologies - including integration with multi-dimensional modeling, an explosion of cloud-based offerings and the demand for robust mobile capabilities. CMiC has kept pace by constantly upgrading and enhancing our advanced platform to reflect the changing needs of the industry, leading to significant growth as a company.
We are seeking enthusiastic, talented people to act as the first point of contact when our customers have inquiries or encounter issues as they use our software. Product Analysts receive tickets and analyse screenshots and details of customer issues, to replicate the problem while proactively communicating with CMiC teams to guide issues to resolution. In addition to providing a very high level of client service, you will develop strong relationships with clients and staff and provide feedback on documentation. Individuals applying for this position must be able to multi-task, have a strong attention to detail, professional demeanor, and be able to adapt into a growing and changing environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary point-of-contact for CMiC Enterprise customers.
- Triage product queues daily.
- Review customer questions and reported problems.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues.
- Conduct web meetings with customers to gather information for investigative purposes and for further assistance.
- Meet with Product Team members to discuss customer inquiries.
- Test system scenarios and duplicate issues to resolve customer inquiries.
- Analyzing and debugging the application.
- Address issues timely and in accordance with customer expectations.
- Participate in project and team meetings; interact and collaborate with team members as required.
- Accurately interpret and effectively comply with company standards, procedures and policies.
- College/University Degree - preferably in Computer Science or IT related.
- Ability to facilitate communication between team members and Product Groups.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- SQL experience.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to teach others CMiC product features.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage and prioritize work flow.
- Previous industry experience with Construction, Professional Services and/or Information Technology is preferred.
- Previous technical support experience or customer service experience is preferred.
- An interest in debugging mobile applications.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and learn quickly.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Proactive with the ability to meet tight deadlines and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-player, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Previous experience with an ERP system is a nice to have.
- Competitive benefits Package (including Health & Dental benefits)
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Quarterly townhall meetings where all employees are encouraged to participate in open discussions
- Located on York University’s campus, easily accessible by transit (TTC, GO, etc.), walking distance to shopping and restaurants
- Outdoor lunch space, including picnic tables
- An active Social Events Committee (past events include annual seasonal parties, pool and bowling tournaments, karaoke nights, Game nights, BBQ’s, and more)
- Health and Wellness focus including Yoga classes, Discounted Health Club membership, fresh fruit and other snacks provided
- RRSP Matching Program after 2 years of employment
- Experience in a rapidly growing, socially responsible corporation
CMiC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, CMiC will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.