Computer Methods International Corp. (CMiC) is a Software Development firm specializing in enterprise financial and cost management systems designed for the Construction and Engineering industries.
An opening currently exists for a Payroll Support Product Analyst. This role requires a dynamic individual to provide support for our client’s Global Payroll Product, mainly US/Canadian. Daily responsibilities will include researching payroll issues, responding promptly to client requests, managing/reviewing clients’ payroll data, creating functional requirements, and providing phone support to clients. You will collaborate with technical personnel (System Architects and Developers) on a frequent basis to turn functional specifications into business applications.
This role reports to the Product Analyst Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain ongoing email and telephone support for inbound/outbound client requests.
- Gather requirements and analysis for various projects as directed.
- Participate in new client implementations, including analysis and payroll setup of payroll products.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure defects are correctly identified, fixed and incorporated into solutions.
- Primary point-of-contact for customers.
- Triage product queues daily.
- Review customer questions and reported problems.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues.
- Conduct web meetings with customers to gather information for investigative purposes and for further assistance.
- Meet with Product Team members to discuss customer inquiries.
- Test system scenarios and duplicate issues to resolve customer inquiries.
- Address issues timely and in accordance with customer expectations.
- Participate in project and team meetings; interact and collaborate with team members as required.
- Accurately interpret and effectively comply with company standards, procedures, and policies.
- College/university degree or significant payroll experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with clients or in a team-based environment and working under pressure/time constraints.
- Background in Payroll, whether by working in a payroll department or for a payroll software provider.
- Canadian or U.S. Payroll Certification is an asset.
- ADP, Ceridian, Paylocity, Workbrain, and HCM Software experience is an asset.
- Experience in software support or software quality assurance is an asset.
- Experience with web-based client applications and SQL databases is an asset.
CMiC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, CMiC will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Full-time, permanent role
Benefits Package (Health & Dental)
Paid Vacation and Personal Days
Yoga Classes and Social Events
Rapidly growing organization with 200+ employees