Mobile & Web Apps Developer
Computer Methods International Corp. (CMiC) is a Software Development firm specializing in enterprise financial and cost management systems designed for the Construction and Engineering industries.
CMiC is the leading provider of complete, integrated and advanced enterprise level software solutions for construction and capital projects. For nearly four decades, CMiC has partnered with the largest and most technologically progressive AEC firms and capital project owners in North America, gaining detailed insight into the unique business needs of the industry. From that experience, CMiC has created CMiC Enterprise, the most advanced construction and capital project software solution ever developed. Combining an incredibly flexible technological infrastructure with a philosophy of total integration, CMiC Enterprise lowers costs, improves productivity and increases interoperability.
If you are a motivated individual that enjoys all the technical details of the mobile and web development worlds, then look no further. This is the position you are looking for. This is the position that will present an exciting challenge that will make your workdays exciting and rewarding.
- The primary responsibility is developing CMiC mobile apps using Oracle JET.
- Other responsibilities include planning, developing, testing, delivering and supporting new and existing apps and Software features.
- Documenting code with comments as well as creating, and updating, documentation for structure, methods, credentials and APIs (or similar).
- Creating clean, compliant code and ensuring an exceptional user experience.
What we’re looking for:
- A motivated and diligent individual that takes pride in his/her work ethic.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- An individual that can work physically at our office in Toronto.
- Willing to go through the research and development process (which entails experimenting with new technologies to push its boundaries).
- CSS & SCSS
- JQuery, RequireJS, KnockoutJS
Other beneficial skills and experience:
- Apache Cordova
- Experience with iOS, android or windows 10 SDKs
- Web development skills
CMiC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, CMiC will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.