Computer Methods International Corp. (CMiC) is a Software Development firm specializing in enterprise financial and cost management systems designed for the Construction and Engineering industries.
CMiC is the leading provider of complete, integrated and advanced enterprise level software solutions for construction and capital projects. For nearly four decades, CMiC has partnered with the largest and most technologically progressive AEC firms and capital project owners in North America, gaining detailed insight into the unique business needs of the industry. From that experience, CMiC has created CMiC Enterprise, the most advanced construction and capital project software solution ever developed. Combining an incredibly flexible technological infrastructure with a philosophy of total integration, CMiC Enterprise lowers costs, improves productivity and increases interoperability.
Reporting to the Solutions Group Team Leader, you will work as part of our team of Solutions Consultants that work directly with Account Executives to expand our customer base. As a subject matter expert for CMiC’s product suite, you will be part of a consultative discovery process and demonstrate CMiC’s value proposition to prospects and customers. Internally, you will participate and enable a smooth handoff to the Consulting Services team for implementation with new customers.
- Uncover, identify and evaluate the business requirements of our prospects and customers.
- Lead a consultative discovery process with prospect stakeholders (including C-level executives, Operations, Accounting and Human Capital teams) to address questions, overcome objectives and understand their ERP software requirements and vision.
- Collaborate with the sales team on sales strategy with an emphasis on tailoring the approach to demonstrate the product suite.
- Advise prospects on optimal ways to leverage CMiC’s industry leading platform, presenting compelling demonstrations of CMiC’s value proposition and expected ROI specific to their use cases.
- Ensure an optimal transition to Consulting Services for new customers by providing documentation of all relevant information from discovery related to stakeholders, scope, goals, and tactical implementation prior to implementation.
- Communicate with our Product teams, summarizing prospects’ expectations, enhancements and preferences.
- Participate in promoting CMiC at various marketing engagements (e.g. presenting at industry conferences).
- 3+ years of experience with significant exposure to pre-sales activities.
- Strong knowledge of either Accounting / Finance principles.
- Strong Business acumen.
- Demonstated working experience giving presentations to medium / large size audiences.
- Passion for or willingness to embrace technology.
- The ability to organize and convey complex information.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment and operate as part of team or independently with minimal supervision.
- An understanding of the AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) industry would be highly beneficial.
- Ability to travel when required (approximately 30%).
Full Benefits Package (Health & Dental)
Paid Vacation and Personal Days
Yoga Classes and Social Events
Fun, outgoing, friendly environment