Business Development Representative
Computer Methods International Corp. (CMiC) is a Software Development firm specializing in enterprise financial and cost management systems designed for the Construction and Engineering industries.
CMiC is the leading provider of complete, integrated and advanced enterprise level software solutions for construction and capital projects. For nearly four decades, CMiC has partnered with the largest and most technologically progressive AEC firms and capital project owners in North America, gaining detailed insight into the unique business needs of the industry. From that experience, CMiC has created CMiC Enterprise, the most advanced construction and capital project software solution ever developed. Combining an incredibly flexible technological infrastructure with a philosophy of total integration, CMiC Enterprise lowers costs, improves productivity and increases interoperability.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) at CMiC is responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads and opportunities for our Software solution. The successful candidate will be a results-oriented professional interested in working on a successful team with measurable sales results, knowledgeable about our product and services, and takes ownership of assigned responsibilities. The majority of the BDR’s time will be spent prospecting via phone and email in person lead generation as well. The candidate must be internet and technology savvy with a passion for learning new things and driving the business forward.
- Prospecting outbound and inbound clients via phone and email
- Meeting and exceeding monthly quotas of qualified prospects and scheduled meetings
- Qualify and generate leads/ new prospects (50-60 outbound calls and emails per day)
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives at targeted accounts
- Prioritize and organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Learn and leverage product features, marketing and others to ensure goals are met
- Stay up-to-date with the competitive environment, especially in the construction industry
- Ensure all sales activities are recorded, tracked and accurate in Salesforce
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times
- Corporate experience (Saas/Technology sales is an asset)
- University or College Degree from an accredited institution
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, software, mobile and technology
- Highly energetic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working in the Construction Industry would be preferred but not required
- Experience with social selling/LinkedIn would be preferred but not required
CMiC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, CMiC will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Yearly Salary plus Commission
Full Benefits Package (Health & Dental)
Paid Vacation and Personal Days
Yoga Classes and Social Events
Personal Development Skills Programs
Fun, outgoing, friendly environment